- Whose problem is it?
- What new problems might be created by solving the original problem?
- Which people and what institutions will be most seriously harmed by this new technology?
- What changes in language are being forced by these new technologies?
- What sort of people and institutions gain special economic and political power from this new technology?
- What is the problem to which this technology is a solution?
This video was recommended by Mario Llorente Leyva.
To communicate with Mario, write to MarioPatriot@yahoo.com
This is an online ongoing conference and you, as a visitor, are encouraged to participate by contacting posters and by sending responses and original blog posts to ManyPosters@gmail.com.
go ahead, read the book. www.TINYURL.com/50taasa